Houston, we have lift off…
EYR have launched our awareness campaign!!
Aimed at promoting the commitment of young entrepreneurs to innovative tourism, our campaign promotes those who carry out inspiring projects in fields such as sustainable, responsible, inclusive, participatory, ecological, fair, ethical, solidarity-based, and cultural tourism.
Through a series of incredible testimonies and the online publication of a guide illustrating the variety of existing initiatives, young entrepreneurs now have a range of information to help them on their journeys in innovative tourism.
If you are setting up your business and seek to be respectful of your environment, human beings, and local cultural heritage, explore our guide of those who have come before you.
Our guide provides a framework for understanding new forms of tourism and aims to give tools and examples of good practice to develop a project. Each chapter deals with definitions, framing elements and examples drawn from a benchmark carried out in several European countries…
- Part one explores the framing elements of the main forms of tourism
- Part two highlights’ examples of good practice
- Part three delves into local tourism
- Part four examines Agri-Tourism
- Part five demonstrates good practices in relation to Inclusive and participatory tourism
- Part six explores cultural and creative tourism
- Part seven discusses how tourism benefits the local community.